Call for Papers 2019
IEEE Conference on Graphics and Media
19 – 21 November 2019, PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Penang, Malaysia
The 2019 IEEE Conference on Graphics and Media will feature theory and applications of computer graphics and multimedia computing. The conference will gather researchers, practitioners and experts in the region in this dedicated field especially on the area of computer graphics applications, data visualisation, multimedia development, computer games development, computer vision applications, augmented, mixed and virtual reality, and multimedia computing. Computer graphic, visual and vision-based computing will be emphasised in this conference.
Penang is a state in northwest Malaysia comprising mainland Seberang Perai and Penang Island. On the island, the state capital of George Town is home to landmarks such as colonial Fort Cornwallis, the ornate Chinese clan house Khoo Kongsi and the Kapitan Keling Mosque, all testaments to centuries of foreign influence. To the west, a funicular ascends Penang Hill, with its trails, flower gardens and panoramic views.
Penang is a world renowned exotic holiday destination – was known, once upon a time, as Pulau Pinang or the “Isle of the Betel Nut”. Listed as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site in 2008, this virgin paradise has no shortage of cultural sights and natural scenery. Nicknamed the Pearl of the Orient, Penang is famous for its soft sandy beaches and is fondly regarded as the food capital of Malaysia. Some of the most interesting sites of Penang include the sandy beaches of Tanjung Bungah, the landscape from the summit of Penang Hill and the vipers in the Snake Temple. The quaint nooks and crannies of Georgetown and the Tropical Spice Garden – the only spice garden in South East Asia – as well as Penang’s many flea markets, pasar malams’, KOMTAR and modern shopping malls also merit a visit.
Read more here.
Please submit your paper here.
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- Papers submitted for review MUST NOT contain any author information (no authors, affiliation or address, and no explicit self-reference) due to the double-blind review process.
- All submitted papers should be in the form of a PDF file. The maximum length is 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references. To facilitate this, papers must conform to IEEE format. Please download the format template here.
All papers for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to IEEE Xplore PDF specification.
IEEE PDF eXpress is a service allowing authors to make IEEE Xplore compatible PDFs.
IEEE PDF eXpress access: http://www.pdf-express.org/log.asp
Conference ID : 47560xp
* The Proceedings of IEEE conferences historically will be included in the IEEE Xplore and SCOPUS database. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (i.e. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
* All presented papers will be invited for an extended journal submission for IEEE Computer Society Malaysia Journal. Selected papers will also be invited to submit an extended version to Inderscience International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology (IJDET).