CALL FOR PAPERS
2018 IEEE Conference on Wireless Sensors (ICWiSe 2018)
21 – 22 November 2018, Langkawi, Malaysia
Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi, Malaysia
Lot 1698, Pantai Tengah, Mukim Kedawang, Daerah Langkawi, 07000 Kedah Darulaman, Malaysia
Phone: +60 4 952 9999
Fax: +60 4 955 1504/2211
The IEEE Conference on Wireless Sensors (ICWiSE) 2018 will be held in Langkawi Island, Malaysia on 21 – 22 November 2018. The conference provides an excellent opportunity to share and exchange technologies and applications in the area of wireless sensors for professionals, engineers, academics and industrial people worldwide. ICWiSE 2018 is sponsored by IEEE Computer Society Malaysia. ICWiSE entered its 5th year, the previous conferences were successfully organized in Kuching (ICWiSe 2013), Kuala Lumpur (ICWiSe 2014) and Malacca (2015), Langkawi (2016) and Miri (2017).
ICWiSe 2018 covers, but not limited to the following:
- Sensor networks software and architectures
- Wireless information networks
- Wireless Hardware
- Data manipulation
- Signal Processing
- Simulations, applications and uses
ICWiSe 2018 accepts both regular (completed) research papers and research-in-progress as well as case study papers. Submitted papers shall not be accepted or under review elsewhere.
Please submit your paper at https://edas.info/N24291
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- Papers submitted for review MUST NOT contain any author information (no authors, affiliation or address, and no explicit self-reference) due to the double-blind review process.
- All submitted papers should be in the form of a PDF file. The maximum length is 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references.
- Past proceedings of ICWiSe have been included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. ICWiSe 2018 proceedings will be send for indexing for IEEE Xplore. To facilitate this, papers must conform to IEEE format. Templates for papers can be downloaded from https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
PDF express link (conference ID: 44982X): https://www.pdf-express.org/
Kindly disseminate the CFP to your colleagues and contacts.
* The Proceedings of IEEE conferences historically will be included in the IEEE Xplore and SCOPUS database. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (i.e. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
* All presented papers will be invited for an extended journal submission for IEEE Computer Society Malaysia journal. Selected papers will also be invited to submit an extended version to Inderscience International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology (IJDET).
* All registered participants will also experience our cultural and nature visits (Island Hopping & Mangrove Tour) with No Additional Fees, as part of the conference program to encourage a leisure, inspirational and fruitful networking session, where knowledge meets nature.