ICBDA 2018 accepts both regular (completed) research papers, research-in-progress, and case study papers. Submitted papers may not be accepted or under review elsewhere.
We solicit high-quality original research papers (and significant work-in-progress papers) in any aspect of Big Data with emphasis on 5Vs (Volume, Velocity, Variety, Value and Veracity), including the Big Data challenges in scientific and engineering, social, sensor/IoT/IoE, and multimedia (audio, video, image, etc.) big data systems and applications.
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- Papers submitted for review MUST NOT contain any author information (no authors, affiliation or address, and no explicit self-reference) due to the double-blind review process.
- All submitted papers should be in the form of a PDF file. The maximum length is 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references. To facilitate this, papers must conform to IEEE format. Please download the format template here.
- All papers for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to IEEE Xplore PDF specification. IEEE PDF eXpress is a service allowing authors to make IEEE Xplore compatible PDFs. IEEE PDF eXpress access (Conference ID: 45004XP): Click here.
Kindly disseminate the CFP to your colleagues and contacts.
Please submit your paper at : http://edas.info/N24292
* The Proceedings of IEEE conferences historically will be included in the IEEE Xplore and SCOPUS databases. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (i.e. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
* All presented papers will be invited for an extended journal submission for IEEE Computer Society Malaysia journal. Selected papers will also be invited to submit an extended version to Inderscience International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology (IJDET).
* All registered participants will also experience our cultural and nature visits (Island Hopping & Mangrove Tour) with No Additional Fees, as part of the conference program to encourage a leisure, inspirational and fruitful networking session, where knowledge meets nature.
Paper Submission : Click here
IEEE paper format : Click here
PDF eXpress : Click here *Conference ID: 45004XP