IEEE Conference on e-Learning, e-Managment and e-Services
21 – 22 November 2018, Langkawi, Malaysia
LEARNING • MANAGE • SERVICE
The IEEE Conference on e-Learning, e-Management and e-Services (IC3e 2018) will be held in Langkawi, Malaysia from 21 – 22 November 2018. The conference provides an excellent opportunity to share and exchange technologies and applications in the area of e-Learning, e-Management and e-Services for professionals, engineers, academics and industrial people worldwide. IC3e 2018 is sponsored by IEEE Computer Society Malaysia. IC3e entered it’s 6th year, the previous conferences were successfully organized in Kuala Lumpur (2012), Kuching (2013), Melbourne (2014), Malacca (2015), Langkawi Island (2016) and Kuching (2017)
Langkawi, officially known as Langkawi, the Jewel of Kedah (Malay: Langkawi Permata Kedah), is a district and an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea, some 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia. The islands are a part of the state of Kedah, which is adjacent to the Thai border. On 15 July 2008, Sultan Abdul Halim of Kedah had consented to the change of name to Langkawi Permata Kedah in conjunction with his golden jubilee celebration. By far the largest of the islands is the eponymous Langkawi Island (Palau Langkawi), with a population of some 64,792; the only other inhabited island being nearby Tuba Island. Langkawi is also an administrative district with the town of Kuah as largest town. Langkawi is a duty-free island
IC3e 2018 accepts both regular (completed) research papers, research-in-progress, and case study papers. Submitted papers may not be accepted or under review elsewhere.
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- Papers submitted for review MUST NOT contain any author information (no authors, affiliation or address, and no explicit self-reference) due to the double-blind review process.
- All submitted papers should be in the form of a PDF file. The maximum length is 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references. To facilitate this, papers must conform to IEEE format. Please download the format template here.
- All papers for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to IEEE Xplore PDF specification. IEEE PDF eXpress is a service allowing authors to make IEEE Xplore compatible PDFs. IEEE PDF eXpress access (Conference ID: 45007XP): Click here.
Please submit your paper at : http://edas.info/N23714
* Updated! Paper submission deadline has been extended to 15 September 2018 (Hard Deadline).
* The Call for Paper can be downloaded here.
* The Proceedings of IEEE conferences historically will be included in the IEEE Xploreand SCOPUS database. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (i.e. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
* For papers accepted to be published in the IC3e 2018 Proceedings, six pages in the standard IEEE Conference Paper Format based on the LaTeX template or Microsoft Word template are allowed for each paper. The templates can be downloaded from here.
* All presented papers will be invited for an extended journal submission for IEEE Computer Society Malaysia journal. Selected papers will also be invited to submit an extended version to Inderscience International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology (IJDET).
* All registered participants will also experience our cultural and nature visits (Island Hopping & Mangrove Tour) with No Additional Fees, as part of the conference program to encourage a leisure, inspirational and fruitful networking session, where knowledge meets nature.