ICWISE2019 accepts both regular (completed) research papers, research-in-progress, and case study papers. Submitted papers may not be accepted or under review elsewhere.
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- Papers submitted for review MUST NOT contain any author information (no authors, affiliation or address, and no explicit self-reference) due to the double-blind review process.
- All submitted papers should be in the form of a PDF file. The maximum length is 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references. To facilitate this, papers must conform to IEEE format. Please download the format template here.
- All papers for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to IEEE Xplore PDF specification. IEEE PDF eXpress is a service allowing authors to make IEEE Xplore compatible PDFs. IEEE PDF eXpress access.
Kindly disseminate the CFP to your colleagues and contacts.
Please submit your paper here.
* The Proceedings of IEEE conferences historically will be included in the IEEE Xplore and SCOPUS databases. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (i.e. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Paper Submission : Click here
IEEE PDF eXpress® Login Page : Click here
IEEE PDF eXpress® Conference ID : 47561