Call for Papers: IEEE Conference on Open Systems 2018
21 – 22 November 2018, Langkawi, Malaysia
Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi, Malaysia
Lot 1698, Pantai Tengah, Mukim Kedawang, Daerah Langkawi, 07000 Kedah Darulaman, Malaysia
Phone: +60 4 952 9999
Fax: +60 4 955 1504/2211
The 2018 IEEE Conference on Open Systems will be held in Langkawi, Malaysia on 21 – 22 November 2018. The conference provides an excellent opportunity to share and exchange technologies and applications in the area of Open Systems for professionals, engineers, academics and industrial people worldwide. ICOS 2018 is sponsored by IEEE Computer Society Malaysia. ICOS entered it’s eighth year, the previous conferences were successfully organized in Kuala Lumpur (2010, 2012 & 2014), Langkawi in 2011, Kuching in 2013, Malacca in 2015, Langkawi in 2016 and Miri in 2017.
Langkawi, officially known as Langkawi, the Jewel of Kedah (Malay: Langkawi Permata Kedah), is a district and an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea, some 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia. The islands are a part of the state of Kedah, which is adjacent to the Thai border. On 15 July 2008, Sultan Abdul Halim of Kedah had consented to the change of name to Langkawi Permata Kedah in conjunction with his golden jubilee celebration. By far the largest of the islands is the eponymous Langkawi Island (Palau Langkawi), with a population of some 64,792; the only other inhabited island being nearby Tuba Island. Langkawi is also an administrative district with the town of Kuah as largest town. Langkawi is a duty-free island
Please submit your paper at : http://edas.info/N24290
Final Camera Ready
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- Papers submitted for review MUST NOT contain any author information (no authors, affiliation or address, and no explicit self-reference) due to the double-blind review process.
- All submitted papers should be in the form of a PDF file. The maximum length is 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references. To facilitate this, papers must conform to IEEE format. Please download the format template here.
All papers for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to IEEE Xplore PDF specification.
IEEE PDF eXpress is a service allowing authors to make IEEE Xplore compatible PDFs.
IEEE PDF eXpress access: http://www.pdf-express.org/log.asp
Conference ID : 44937XP
* The Proceedings of IEEE conferences historically will be included in the IEEE Xplore and SCOPUS database. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (i.e. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
* All presented papers will be invited for an extended journal submission for IEEE Computer Society Malaysia Journal. Selected papers will also be invited to submit an extended version to Inderscience International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology (IJDET).
* All registered participants will also experience our cultural and nature visits (Island Hopping & Mangrove Tour) with No Additional Fees, as part of the conference program to encourage a leisure, inspirational and fruitful networking session, where knowledge meets nature.