AINS 2020 accepts both regular (completed) research papers, research-in-progress, and case study papers. Submitted papers may not be accepted or under review elsewhere.
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- Papers submitted for review MUST NOT contain any author information (no authors, affiliation or address, and no explicit self-reference) due to the double-blind review process.
- All submitted papers should be in the form of a PDF file. The maximum length is 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references. To facilitate this, papers must conform to IEEE format. Please download the format template here.
- All papers for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to IEEE Xplore PDF specification. IEEE PDF eXpress is a service allowing authors to make IEEE Xplore compatible PDFs. IEEE PDF eXpress access.
Kindly disseminate the CFP to your colleagues and contacts.
* Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Full Paper Submission: 30 June 2020
Notification of Acceptance: 31 July 2020
Early Bird: 31 August 2020
Final Manuscript Submission: 30 September 2020
Final Registration: 30 September 2020